Administrative Law and Human Rights represent a broad range of legal issues ranging from administrative views, constitutional law and general human rights issues to specific matters relevant to Indigenous, refugee, migration, health, and disability and discrimination law.
Administrative Law and Human Rights
Senia Lawyers represent clients in these areas and often appears in the Victorian Civil Administration Tribunal (VCAT).
- Domestic building works
- Guardianship and administration
- Residential tenancies, retail tenancies and Owner Corporation (body corporate)
- Planning and Land valuation
- License to carry on business (including medical professionals, travel agents, motor car traders and others)
- Many other government decisions (such as Transport Accident Commission decisions and Freedom of Information issues)
Please make a time to see us to discuss any of the above.