We understand that employment disputes can be distressing and damaging to one’s reputation. That’s why our Employment Lawyers are here to ensure that your rights are upheld in the most appropriate and sensible way.
We attempt to provide realistic and useful guidance in a simple and understandable manner. We do so with the understanding that a speedy reaction time may be required to avoid future problems. We also assist firms in avoiding risk by ensuring that rules and processes, as well as employee contracts, are followed.
Our employment law expertise includes the following:
Contracts of employment and workplace policies:
- Employee engagement and termination
- Independent contractors are hired.
- Contracts of employment are being prepared.
- Contracts for senior executives and important workers, include bonus and commission schemes
- Policies in the workplace
- Policies on social media and technology
- Confidential information and intellectual property are safeguarded.
Advice for the workplace
- Anti-discrimination laws, sexual harassment, and bullying are all topics covered.
- Award-related advice
Disciplinary processes and performance management advice:
- Management of performance
- Procedures for disciplinary action
Changes in the ownership of the company
- Business sale or transfer
Conflicts and lawsuits in the workplace
- Advocacy before the Fair Work Commission and the courts
- Dismissal procedures that are unjust
- Separation conditions
- In the event that an employee has misused corporate funds, orders can be frozen.
- Management of risks
Industries that are important
- Firms that provide professional services
- Authorities and the government
- Agents of real estate
- Developers of real estate