We are able to provide advice in respect of all family law matters including divorce applications, children and property settlements and binding financial agreements.
Every family is unique. This means that each family’s dynamics, goals, and difficulties are unique. We’ll work with you carefully to understand your specific situation and priorities. It’s all about taking care of yourself and the things that matter most. This might include the family company or the carefully constructed assets and financial arrangements.
Our clients, their lives, their families, and everything that entails are at the centre of everything we do.
Our legal knowledge in the area of Family Law includes:
- Separation and divorce
- Parenting plans and disagreements
- Property division and protection
- Agreements on money (before, during and after a relationship)
- Structures of commerce, companies, and trust are all complex.
- Taking care of your spouse
- Financial and parenting issues on a global scale
- Aid to children
Australia is a multicultural country where migration is an important element. Immigration regulations and standards must be kept up to date on a regular basis, and each case is unique, necessitating a proactive strategy.
Senia Lawyers comprises Australian immigration law experts, qualified and specialist consultants/migration agents who are determined to assist organizations and individuals in their journey to acquire Australian visas. With the ever-evolving visa categories, visa requirements, and international we offer you guidance to secure visas according to the latest Australian immigration laws and standards.
Practice area involves
- AAT Appeal
- DAMA / Labour agreement
- Ministerial Interventional
- Visa services (Business, Employer, Parental, Partner, Student, Tourist, Training)